- 1 rack unit
- USB compatible keyboard with PS2 adapter.
- uses longlife membrane switch technology.
- Choice of front panel options (lock, retainer, blank).
- Locks in the extended position to provide stability.
- Ball bearing slides with mounting length adjustable from 23" to 30".
The LCDK1006-C keyboard
provides an area for mouse use in front of the Cherry keyboard while the LCDK1066-B keyboard provides an area for mouse use behind the Standard keyboard. Both models
offer a convenient mouse storage area located at the rear of the unit.
The front panel features a recessed handle to allow mounting behind rack
doors. Optional front panel retainers are available to insure the
keyboard stays in the rack for mobile or high vibration use. The front
panel may also be ordered with an optional keyed lock to secure the
keyboard in the rack and discourage unauthorized use.
LCDK1006-C with optional mouse
(Click on picture for enlarged view)