|The Preium 4 Post Racks are available in 4 widths : 19" Rack ( EIA Compliant) ,
23" Rack ( Telco Rack / Telecom Rack ), 24"
Rack (Communications Rack ) &
28" Rack ( Extra Wide for Cabling
& AirFlow. )
4 Post Server Rack Sizes
Usable Width : 19, 23, 24 or 28
Usable Height : 14u, 20u, 24u, 30u, 35u, 40u, 42u, 44u, 48u
Usable Depth : 24, 30, 36 or 42
1. Frame :
- Patented Heavy Duty Extruded Aluminum welded 4 Post Rack .
- Weight Capacity with casters : 2,000 lbs
- Weight Capacity without casters : 2,500 lbs
- Square mounting holes for M6 , 10-32 or 12-24 hardware rack mounting
2. Vertical Rack Mounting Rails :
- 3 sets of "L" shaped infinitely adjustable square hole vertical mounting rails ( Universal mounting ). Not limited to 1” slots
- 10-32 Tapped Rails
- 12-24 Tapped Rails
3. Base :
- Base, Low-Profile Casters and Leveling Feet
Optional Base- Bolt Down Base, Flush Bolt Down Base, Internal Bolt Down Base, Floor Style Base, Wireway Base. Click for details.
Optional Bottom - Solid bottom Panel with or without cable access, Perforated bottom panel with or without cable access. Click for details.
4. Mounting Hardware pack :
- 40 sets of M6 cage nuts and screws
5. Color :
Optional - Pearl White, Granite, Platinum, White, Dark Gray, Blue or Customized color
6. Others :
- RoHS Compliant
- One year warranty
- The premium rack is Made to Order. Non-Returnable Item.
- Made in USA
*********************** OTHER OPTIONS ***************************
Optional Doors - Aluminum perforated , Solid Steel , Vented Lexan, Steel Perforated , Vented Steel or Aluminum Frame Smoked Lexan Doors for Front or/and Rear Doors.
Optional Side Panels -
- Externally Removable Non-split or Split Side panels
- Internally Removable Side panels ( for extra security & PCI compliance )
- Quick Release Sides Panels with southco latches at top and bottom support brackets
- Quick Release Sides Panels with with EMKA 1091-U143 latches (2 per panel) with catch plates at top and welded support brackets at bottom. Externally removable, Keyed #333
Optional Top Panel -
- Perforated top panel with or without 2 x cable access holes and cover plates
- Solid Top Panel with or without 2 x cable access holes and cover plates
- Fan top with 1 x 120V, 535 CFM fan with or without cable access holes /fan pattern
- Fan top with 2 x 120V 105 CFM or 535 CFM fans & 2 x cable access holes with cover
- Vented top with 2 x cable access holes, grommets and cover plates , NO FAN
- Vented fan top with Fan & punched/perforated fan pattern and 2 x cable access
holes, cover plates and grommets
- Top panel with brushed cable entry
Optional Base - Bolt down base, Flush bolt down base, Internal bolt down base, Floor style base, Low Profile base, Wireway base
Optional Bottom - Solid bottom Panel with or without cable access, Perforated bottom panel with or without cable access